Courtney the Dancer
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: San Juan Islands., WA, USA
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Rep Power: 16
2. Either, but over the top of the coachtop is better visability.
3. Good. Over 10 knots. Yes.
4. Good. Close hauled is as good or better as any other sailboat I have owned.
5. Good build quality. Pacific Seacraft speaks for itself.
6. Do the math.
7. Of course not, but an experienced sailor has no issues with this.
LOL, you're a man of few words Rick!
SV Laurie Anne
1988 Brewer 40 Pilothouse