SailNet Community - View Single Post - Looking to purchase blue water boat
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011

Crusader is on a distinguished road
Looking to purchase blue water boat

Hello good people, I live in Mexico and I am looking for a 30' to 36' blue water boat (wanting to go to pacific and cross atlantic for mediteranean cruising in the future), preferably with all electronics like radar, gps, autopilot, ssb, watermaker, epirb, solar panels etc., in good condition (good rigging and not too many hours on engine). My budget is appx. $ 35.000.
I know its not easy and that maybe I am asking much, but on the other hand I am looking for a good deal (I am not interested to pay the normal price) and in these times of crisis I am sure that there are many boat owners that want/need to sell their boat because they need the money and cut down their monthly costs. I myself had to sacrifice some estate that I owned for 30% of the value, and only because I needed the money. But it does allow me to look for a fine boat and I hope that you good people can come up with some suggestions and maybe even know of boats for sale that I might be interested in. Sending you a big ahoy and looking forward to your replies.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook