SailNet Community - View Single Post - Florida to Australia
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011

AlDente is on a distinguished road
My partner Sarah and I are very interested in your trip. We are young but experienced cruisers who have been sailing together for much of the last year. We're used to cruising on boats that cook for each other, and cooking happens to be a favorite pastime for me. We just left the Caribbean and are currently visiting family in New England. We thought we might have to wait to next year to cross the Pacific, but perhaps we would be a good fit for your journey.

I see your catamaran O'vive has crossed the Pacific before, but the blog doesn't explain how the boat made it back to Florida from New Zealand. Are you the same owner that made that crossing?

Since you're not planning to arrive in Australia until September i trust you're planning to enjoy the Islands on the way over. I'm curious if you're itinerary will include the Galapagos and if you have a dive compressor on board. We would love to hear more about your plans and your crew.

You can learn more about us on findacrew.org, our member id is 149306. We would be happy to send over our CV's and references and suggest you private message us your email address.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Alex and Sarah
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook