SailNet Community - View Single Post - Croatia is The Place
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011

PCP will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxivalt View Post
2500 euros all year berth...sound so gooood...anyway...if you need any information about some Croatian port (marina)...I don't have any problem to call them and, speaking Croatian, find more relevant information.
Just send a questions and port name of your interest.
Right now i'm living in Marbella..so if you, also, need some information about berth in Marbella or Puerto Banus..here I'am
Thanks for your offer . They speak English, at least the big ones. I am very close to finish a deal. When I do I tell you where

I know Porto Bonus, that is a very expensive marina and not a very nice one in what regards sailboats, Just huge luxury power boats. Do you know that in a luxury marina like that, with shops from Gucci, Versace, Dior, Coco Chanel, Louis Vuitton and lots of Ferraris on the streets they have disgusting toilets and baths? It seems that the guys on the big motor boats don't use then and they don't care

I had been there once when I was going to the Ballearic Islands duo sailing the boat, me and my daughter. He made it non stop from the west coast of Portugal and where both in need of a good meal and that was the only marina that had places. Bad choice, the marina was very expensive and the price of a meal on a nearby restaurant was just incredible and the quality lousy. I love Spain, but that is a place to avoid

Regards

Paulo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook