SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011

PCP will become famous soon enough
Allures 45 movie

Some months ago I have posted the preliminary pictures of the Allures 45. Now the boat is on the water and it looks great. Lets take another look:

The Allures 45 has the same program as the Boreal 43 posted some days back and the same as the OVNI range. They are long range aluminum cruisers with a lifting board.

The OVNI is the less expensive but also the less performant (and I am not saying the OVNIS are bad, they are good sailing boats) but the allures has profiled rudders and centerboard and has a deck in composite to lower the gravity center. They have a better stability curve and with a 3m draft (1.05) they can go upwind with ease and they are faster.

The Allures 45 had the heavy responsibility to replace the original Allures, the 44 and it seems to me that it has done that well and that was not easy cause the 44 was a great boat

So if you are thinking on a circumnavigation and want a solid boat that can go everywhere and is not slow, take a look at this one. You could chose a lot worse

Take a look how they sail. Impressive for that kind of boat I would say:

Take also a good look at the interior, one that permits a good interface with the exterior in what regards views:

Nos voiliers

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Nos voiliers

Regards

Paulo

Last edited by PCP; 10-23-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook