SailNet Community - View Single Post - Davits - which one would you recommend?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011
Glad I found Sailnet

Bene505 will become famous soon enough Bene505 will become famous soon enough
I second the Kato davits. Too bad they cost too much. Not sure about that weight thing. I hoist my big dink (11.5' Achilles RIB) with no problem without the engine. After looking at it recently, I'm impressed with the way it integrates into the coaming with an "L" shaped bracket. Also that way someone (maybe not them, might be that way from Beneteau) put angle braces from the top pushpit rail down to the bottom of the sugar-scoop.

Regards,
Brad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .
. .
. .
. .
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook