SailNet Community - View Single Post - Crew Cats
Thread: Crew Cats
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siamese View Post
Power boaters often have a strange compulsion to tell sailors that they don't understand or like sailboats. You don't have to ask their opinion. They're just compelled to let you know they don't approve. Jerks. How do you educate a power boater. Ya can't.

Ditto for people that don't like cats. Absolute compulsion to let you know they don't like them. Take a look at Minnewaska's posts on this thread. Nothing constructive to offer to the original poster, and a hijacking of the thread. If Minne-whatever can explain his compulsion to be a jerk, then maybe it will lead to an understanding of power boaters. Not that there'd be any point to it, though.
Pleeeeease. I'm sure most saw the tongue in cheek nature of my posts. I'm sorry if they offended you, but none of it is a hijack within the context of the post. The OP acknowledged the need to "keep the little hellion aboard" and those like me are the reason.

I did offer constructive feedback and was clearly acknowledged as such above. Cats, by nature, will roam around a marina if you do not keep them contained. I hate the furry, allergy and odor spreading rodents anywhere near the place that I go to relax. You are fully entitled to have them on your boat, keep them off mine.

There, I feel better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook