Thank you All for your inputs. They are very helpful.
I know that we wont be sailing much, but I'm still hoping we can do a little sailing down the Delaware. We decided to keep our boat in Cape May for this season. Next year we will see. Either we'll take it to Rock Hall, or Atlantic Highlights, or we might keep it in Cape May, if we'll like it so much. I know, the drive from Bucks County is a bitch, but so as the other places. Originally we were thinking taking her to Belmar, but discovered that the inlet is not suitable for our sailboat. That is why we are taking her to Cape May. You all know how nice of the town Cape May is. Sailing might not be as good, but...
Thank you for your offer to help. I'm sure we'll keep in touch.
Best regards, Len