SailNet Community - View Single Post - Priming problem
Thread: Priming problem
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011
Move over Joan Rivers!

deniseO30 will become famous soon enough deniseO30 will become famous soon enough
I Know Rich, the boat came with it, wasn't mentioned in the survey, But made aware to me verbally, I'm not about to remove it. Many many other boat owners have them also; right near the "leaky" racor and sierra filters, which, if found leaking could also be reason for insurance not to Pay imho.

"Dear (your carrier) insurance.. I have a squeeze bulb on my fuel line..." My filters never leak, The fuel is never left to run down the engine into the bilge when purging air. There is also a propane stove, and a wood burning heater, and pre-code non tinned wire in my boat What do you think the cost of insuring my boat would be?" Is a letter that many a sailboat owner could easily author. After all.. insurance companies are in business to NOT pay.

my current "project"!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook