SailNet Community - View Single Post - Okay it's a longshot... Anyone want to sell their Rhodes 22?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011
Theoretical Sailor

littlejohnw is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to littlejohnw Send a message via Skype™ to littlejohnw
I don't know if you've found your boat yet, but I too was searching for a Rhodes, the Rhodes Meridian and finally found it. I searched every Craigslist along the East coast. Perchance you may have the same luck: especially right now, it seems that every boat in the world is for sale..... good luck!
"I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving: ... we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." O.W.H

s/v Estella
1963 Rhode's Meridian

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"... you got to tie yourself to the mast my friend and the storm will end..." coldplay
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook