SailNet Community - View Single Post - In Memory of Spike Perry
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobperry View Post
Zir:
Spike died of acute bacterial pneumonia. It happened within four days of the onset of flu like symptoms. He went to the doctor twice and died 24 hours after seeing the doctor, or there abouts. That's all I want to say.

My boys learned to sail in an El Toro.

Ski:
I'll post a pic of me in my new hat soon.
We lost my wife's little sister at 12 years old a few years back on the same thing. I think it lasted 3 days. MSRA bacteria. She was a healthy young girl. It was very hard to believe that even with all of todays technology, we could lose a 12 year old girl like that in one of the best hospitals in Dallas. We just came to accept that she had better places she wanted to go and none of us were in control.

Again, I am very sorry for your loss. I have no doubts he was a super kid. All my familys thoughts.

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook