SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011

PCP will become famous soon enough
New boat

Dragonfly 32. I love and hate Dragonfly boats I Love the boats and I hate the price . The boats are awesome, very well built, solid and with a very good quality interior with a smart design. About the price, better not to talk about it...I guess that there are some lucky bastards that can get them

They say about this one:

The floats are designed even bigger – compared to our previous design – which makes the boat more powerful and fast. It will undoubtedly be the fastest boat in our fleet.

Jesus, faster than this one?:

YouTube - Dragonfly Trimarans by Quorning Boats of Denmark

They also say:

The Dragonfly 32 offers fun and safe family sailing – and, has potential for serious racing and safe fast sailing at the same time.
Like the other Dragonfly models, the new Dragonfly 32 will appear in two versions – one with a shorter rig and one in a more powerful version with a taller rig. The Dragonfly 32 will be offered standard with a 20 Hp outboard – optional is a 2-cylinder inboard diesel or electric drive. As standard, the boat is equipped with a tiller, but the cockpit has been designed and developed for wheel steering as well.

The boat will offer full standing headroom of 1.95 m in the main cabin – 1.87m in the toilet section.

By the way if someone down there is thinking in having one, there is a 2008 35ft on the Virgin Islands at a very interesting price. If you think it is expensive it is because you don't know how much cost a new one

View Boat Photos - YachtWorld.com

Regards

Paulo

Last edited by PCP; 05-05-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook