SailNet Community - View Single Post - 1 Crew member needed from Florida - NZ
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011
JosephWZ

seafever12 is on a distinguished road
crew member wanted

HI,

I am in Bradenton, FL also, Experienced mature Sailor seeking a full-time crew position on your sailboat or powerboat. I am an active racing member of the Sarasota Sailing Squadron. I have owned several sailboats and have raced Hobie 16's to sailing on a Tayana 38 and above. I have been sailing my whole life, sane & stable man here. I am off for the summer of 2011 from June 10th to the end of August and I am available to crew for that time. Can be a full-time position if the situation is right.

Recent bluewater experience was crewing for 3 weeks sailing from Freeport, Bahamas to New London, Conn. via Atlantic Ocean and ICW on a Admiral 38 Catamaran. Stood watch, navigation, cook, cleaned, helm and every other duty needed to keep the sailboat maintained properly.

I have cruised in the WhitSunday Islands, Australia, Long Island, NY, West Coast of FLorida and the Caribbean. I am very fit, clean cut prof., stay calm under pressure, energetic, adventurous, non-smoker, great cook, healthy lifestyle, very handy, down-to-earth, open-minded, certified scuba diver, valid passport and just enjoy being on the water. Luv dogs and animals, Will treat your yacht as if it was my own. I have a B.S. in Technology, currently employed as a Fitness instructor for a school district. Give me a call or email and letís chat.

Joseph

dockin7@aol.com
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook