SailNet Community - View Single Post - Jeanneau 42 DS Comissioning
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011

blt2ski will become famous soon enough
Your right, you do not have to BE english born, but your english is a bit foreign in the way it was written, SO, I am trying to make sure I am understanding what you are writing. Is there a problem with that? Yes, I could have asked differently.........but I still asked to make sure I knew how you were writing. I see this issue with Paulo quite frequently, do I have an issue, no, but I also know he is from a different speaking country, and know to ask if I do not understand his written words, as I will with others to verify what they say. If this is an issue, not sure what to say on this.

Also true, that undisclosed damage is criminal or illegal, BUT, if the grounding occurred, they dealer did not know, as a hired delivery person did the delivery, they may NOT have know the keel was damaged. I do not know if a grounding occured, nor do you.....so how your keel got to the way it is, you need to hope they tell you, or fix it!. pretty simple.

Then again, maybe they did, tried to push it off on the next buyer, so go after them to the best you can. BUT, they have offered to fix the issue, let them fix it.

With that,

enjoy your day or evening.