SailNet Community - View Single Post - Navico WP5000
Thread: Navico WP5000
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011

Geddesjf is on a distinguished road
Navico WP5000

Hi everyone I have a couple questions regarding my old Navico wp5000..

I have never installed this unit and i need some mounting parts so it can be installed, i contacted simrad, they don't have the parts I need and can they get them. So after doing a lot of searching my last hope is to ask if anyone has a broken unit or knows someone with an old unit I could buy for the mounting parts. I know that this belongs in the wanted adds but i feel it would get more publicity here..

To help offset the fact that this should be in the wanted adds I'm going to ask if anyone knows of some place that sells marine salvage? Maybe some marine consignment shops?

I would also like to give you a little info about my self. I'm 26 and i started sailing the year b4 last when i bought my first boat ( 84 catalina 27 tall rig) I have fallen in love with sailing, i feel like i have found my calling in life. I bought this boat with hopes to travel and acquire time at sea for my captains license. I sailed from upstate NY ( Seneca lake) to Key West FL. Now this summer I'm going to bring my boat back up and i was hoping to have this auto pilot to help along the way. Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you all for your time and i hope to hear from you soon.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook