SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011

JAndersB is on a distinguished road
I also tried to find more info for the Pogo 12.50, even if I erlier excluded it from my shortlist partly based on communication with a Norvegian RM1350 ovner. It would be nice to compare ballast ratio and AVS with Opium and Azuree.

He found the 10.50 interior on the pretty new test boat alredy looking very batterned and more important the bare hull and deck visible everywhere causing to much noice and condensation. But if you do not intend to spend an extensive time aboard, and also not in our somewhat colder climate that would not be so important. Design wise both me and wife liked the Pogo interior.

Paulo, I had had so many question rounds with Azuree when you asked for the AVS-curve so I intended to ask for it later, and now when I stepped of the deal in the very last moment, it feels a little silly to do it.

Yes, latest Dehlers, or at least bigger ones before Hanse take ower, have brighter interiors at least as an option. But still they miss out on hull windows, and cabin top windows on a level where somebody less than 2m can see out.

Regards,
Anders

Last edited by JAndersB; 05-21-2011 at 01:44 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook