SailNet Community - View Single Post - 2011 2nd Annual Chesapeake Photo-Op
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Dave,

Thanks for taking the lead in this. Donna and I are in. The pictures Joe took last year were spectacular. There were so many to choose from that we have different ones all over the house. Special place for the poster too.

I cant tell you how many times people have come into my office at work and commented on the pictures he took.

I would suggest we do this somewhat early (by 11-12) as we have a distance to travel ( about 5-6 hours) and I am sure there will be a few from up this way participating. Please stay away from the Last two weeks to Labor Day. Donna and I will be traveling to Kaui and Maui to make opur 5 year pilgramage to Haleakula ( Ever wonder why we chose such as tongue twisting name).

Rockdawg...we are expecting to meet you at the Rondevous on the 11th. Lots of people are coming without their bopats so you will feel welcome. Denise (DeniseO30) and Rick (Rhythm Doctor) are coming from NJ for a sail with us that afternoon before the get together.

BTW....Dawg...didnt recognize the last photo is that Lady GaGa? ...**:**)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner

Last edited by chef2sail; 05-22-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook