SailNet Community - View Single Post - Nightingale 30
Thread: Nightingale 30
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011

aeronca is on a distinguished road
Yeah its the boat in Everett. It does look like the Windward 28 you linked to. Looked at it today, thinking of taking someone more knowledgeable with us next time. Today was a bit of a tire kicking sort of thing to see what we might like. Missed what looked was a good deal on a Ericson 29 that sold before we could get down to Seattle this afternoon.
The Nightingale looked pretty nice inside, a few things that I had a question about that I would have to have someone else look at. I figure at this end of the price range the boats may not be the best looker so was a bit suprised at how nice it is inside. Also saw a S2 26footer that looked really nice at a good price but it has a 6hp outboard and we were wanting a inboard, diesel hopefully.
Not a whole lot of choices up here in the 6-12000$ range, well a few that even I can recognize as being not too nice. Found a 27ft hunter late 70 vintage for 9900 that was pretty clean looking may have to go back and look at it a bit more carefully. Thanks for the reply, will see what I can find on the Windward 28 online.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook