SailNet Community - View Single Post - Morris
Thread: Morris
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011

aquestforfun is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the comments. I will check out the 2 boats mentioned above. I took a tour of the boats with Cuyler Morris and someone from the sail staff. I don't disagree that these are extra fine boats and probably better build boats than most so I am not questioning the price they are selling them for. When I asked them what the warrantee was they salesman just stuck out his hand and said this is it. Don't be concerned we will treat you like family long after your purchase. I believe them. Although for legal reasons they do have a spelled out warrantee. I just don't want to pay it if I can get a decent single handed sailer for much less. My wife was more than ready to sign on the dotted line but I never buy things on emotion even though they made it tempting. As far as the 29 my we are not interested as the head is in a place that is anything but private. BTW they are having their annual boat show at the end of July for 3 days which we are going to attend. If anyone is close enough to Bass Harbor Main its more than worth the visit. Thanks
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook