SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

sailing braless!

131K views 264 replies 116 participants last post by  thecrabbycaptain 
#1 ·
yes or no? for me it's no. unless i'm close to port and have guests other then women.

#227 ·
I still don't understand the question.

The title is "sailing braless" followed by "yes or no"

So "yes" is sailing braless and "no" is bra'd up.

So from the OP it is "no", which means there is a bra on unless they are close to port and have guests other than women.

:confused:

Maybe I should just grab a ride and see for myself.

#228 ·
I sailed solo a lot of the time and when it was mild to warm I never wore anything. When I had women crew I encouraged them to sail braless whether on a voyage or at an anchorage if it appeared that going braless was cool, and in most places it was just fine ;) There is a time for everything :)

#243 ·
My First Mate is alway braless when sailing.
Have any of you heard of Wicked Weasel bikinis?
This is how it goes:
1. Cast off in shorts and shirt (bikini underneath)
2. Away from prying eyes the shorts and shirt come off (we are in the middle east remember)
3. A few photos snapped by myself
4. Bikini off to avoid tanlines. Keep eye out for over zealous coast guard / public security helicopters...
5. Sail!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.