SailNet Community - View Single Post - Book - Sail the Farm
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011

Aloysious is on a distinguished road
Sailing The Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomperanteau View Post
I'm sure that at least some of you here have read this book, but if not, here it is in PDF format. It is a great read! I downloaded it from another forum that I am a member of. Even though it seems to be released for download, I am going to send the author some money to pay for it.

I have it on one of my office servers. Be patient, as my bandwidth can be limiting at times. Tell me what you think!

Hi,
I joined this site to get a copy of "Sailing The Farm" for a friend; you came up in my searches for it.

I bought the book, and have a copy at home; but, I'm trying to help inspire a friend who is considering a house boat trip down the Mississippi River... I spent a couple years travelling down the Miss. and around the East Coast in a canoe, and found the book to be very helpful!

I found it online about two weeks ago in PDF, and I thought I saved it, but I can't find it now; I've been looking in my computer, and online for about 4 hours this morning. I've downloaded it from a few places, but, haven't been able to see it. I tried the link you posted, but couldn't access it.

Could you please help me get a link, or an e-copy of "Sailing The Farm" for my friend? She's not likely to join a site, or download anything; if it's not easy for her to see it, she probably never will. She's an online friend; I have her e-mail address, but not her home address, or I'd just buy her a copy, and have it shipped to her.

Thank you very much for your time.

Aloha,
Aloysious

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook