SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cal 21 Owners
Thread: Cal 21 Owners
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011

rippy is on a distinguished road
Hey Mista, There are a few, a very few, Cal21 folks spread far and wide. Most of us trying to get more info on our recently acquired boats! I see that the last post I made on this forum was four weeks ago, just before you posted. Communications are tricky. I have found a few different sources for info. One fellow is super good about the Cal and boats in general, but I have never been able to get a response from him. Fortunately he has left a lot of good info on a forum that I will have to identify - might be this one. I will track it down later as I am about to install a cockpit seat drain based on a posting that I have to find again...I think in the Ruta Baga (sp?) section of some helpful info that exists. There is a guy named Rod Johnson who no longer owns a Cal21, but grew up with one, and he is very helpful. Well, I hope you see this and get back to me. I will stay tuned to this forum for a while to make sure I don't miss you.
OKAY, I found the good info guy - Sailaway21, on this forum, but in a reply to Bonita so is tricky to find. Bonita has posted many pics in his restoration project.

Last edited by rippy; 06-24-2011 at 11:06 AM. Reason: More info
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook