SailNet Community - View Single Post - How many young people (say 35 or under)out there
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011
Blue Horizons

Harborless is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruxandreams View Post
I'm 22 and restoring a Cheoy lee as a learning experience. I love working on sailboats almost as much as I like sailing emm. hope to work my way up to a world cruser, and sail around the world some day. would really like to meat some other youngsters 30 and under would be cool. Im in the Annapolis Baltimore area, PM me if you close!
Hey man, cool to hear about another like myself. I like the lines on the Lees but here bad things about leaks with the teak toe rail. You planning any voyages next year? I am planning a Carribean circuit next year in the May time frame. Would always enjoy another boat for the cruise (I got the spot in the
Abacos-- Gotta love Grandparents =)
Hope your boats going well man. Im in Jacksonville, FL if you ever hit the area and want to hit some sailing and maybe even some clubs! Hahaha see! You old saltys can help me tighten my turnbuckles and cut out old portholes but I wouldn't take a one of you for a Friday night wingman! Sorry friends!
But I still loves ya all!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook