SailNet Community - View Single Post - Foreign Registered Vessel - How long can I stay in MD before I need to leave the US
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011
paulk's Avatar
paulk paulk is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: CT/ Long Island Sound
Posts: 2,593
Thanks: 4
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Rep Power: 15
paulk is on a distinguished road
I hear that the USCG issues one-year permits for visiting boats whose paperwork is in order. To determine what you need, check the U.S. Customs & Border Patrol site. For starters: The price I saw was about $28.00
Bonne visite!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook