SailNet Community - View Single Post - Foreign Registered Vessel - How long can I stay in MD before I need to leave the US
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011
osirissail's Avatar
osirissail osirissail is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 76
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 6
osirissail is on a distinguished road
Although your boat can get into the USA without much difficulty, you will not be able to enter the country unless you have a valid USA B1/B2 visa in your passport.
- - The rules for visiting the USA traveling by commercial airliner do not apply to entry with a private recreational vessel.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook