Join Date: Jul 2009
Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Rep Power: 7
Looks like I have a motor boat with a stick for the 4th since the riggers will not be able to diagnose my furler problem this week. Though we've had some good times this year, my "sailing" season is not going so great.
If it's any consolation, it looks like it's shaping up to be another light wind weekend anyway.
That combined with the fact it's supposed to be back up in the mid 90's all weekend is making us rethink going out for anything more than daysailing. A couple weeks ago we were kind of excited about heading for Rock Hall or HHS for the 4th but the forecast just doesn't seem to be cooperating.
Beneteau Oceanis 400
formerly Lippincott 30