SailNet Community - View Single Post - Would like to live on your boat for a little while
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011

daeanaira is on a distinguished road
Would like to live on your boat for a little while

I am a travel nurse that took an assignment in the Long Beach, CA area not long ago. I am currently living in a hotel set-up and sick of it. = )

What I am looking for is a live-aboard boat to rent from July 13 to September 27 or so. I am a clean, non-smoking, non-partier with no pets, and have little more than my clothes, uniforms, and a giant purse. I don't need a ton of room, but it has to be livable. I don't want to be stooping over for the next 2+ months.

I do have a car I would need parking for. Laundry facilities are a plus, but not a requirement. And, since I only have clothes, it would need to be mostly furnished, although I can provide my own linens. Internet would also be great, but I can live without it. Don't need TV or cable.

I don't have a boat license and can't sail, so the boat would be going nowhere. I just want a more imaginative living arrangement than what I have now.

If you have anything that might work, feel free to email me at chincka@yahoo.com or even call me at 615-260-5418.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook