SailNet Community - View Single Post - Production Boats and the Limits
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 224 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdaddy View Post
Shut up!!! Are you serious????
Dear Mr. S. Daddy,
I previously thought your lack of coherent English important in these threads. I have changed my mind. I believe it now imperative for you to write readable English if you wish to be taken seriously or even read at all.
No wonder you get smacked. You actively promote it.
My Dearest 224,

Lest we commit the cardinal transgression of drifting from the hallowed subject of this thread whilst discussing your earnest repine, please allow me to cordially invite you to the vaunted Fight Club thread for some polite discourse...and rhetorical fat lips:

http://www.sailnet.com/forums/off-to...tml#post748237

In the mean time, while I take your sage perspective under advisement, I invite you to earnestly research and practice your use of the Sailnet Quote feature. Yes, it is rather complicated - but its proper use does indeed enhance one's perceived intelligence. I've taken this opportunity to repair the damage for you above. And I'd be more than pleased to teach you how to do the same if you so desire. That's just the kind of good natured and benevolent chap I am.

Sincerely,

Smackdaddy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40

Last edited by smackdaddy; 07-09-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook