美国华人, 帆船 教授及输送
Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Rep Power: 11
1. You must get a crabbing permit.
2. Must use trot line no more than 600 ft.
3. No crab pot unless your are property owner
4. Get up early before dawn when crab is feeding. After sun goes up, the crabs will release the bait long before you have a chance to net them.
5. Some spots are better than other. No one will give away their spot. Hints. Go where the most the watermen go,
6. Marina? No crabs.
7. I used to fetch 1 bushel in two hr from 5:30 am to 7:30 am.
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.