SailNet Community - View Single Post - Human Slobs
Thread: Human Slobs
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011
美国华人, 帆船 教授及输送

rockDAWG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwheeler98 View Post
I don't think it's just Americans, I'm sure there are people in other countries thoughtless about their trash.

That being said, it does seem like smokers who would not consider themselves litterers don't always think twice about crushing their butts on the ground and leaving them.

I even strongly encouraged my husband in my gentle, wifely way to not throw his butts over the side when we were sailing. He started putting a little water in a soda bottle and disposing of them in there. Disgusting, but at least the butts disposed someplace more appropriate than the water.

Sooo happy he quit smoking....
I don't really mind other to smoke and occasionally blow their smoke in my face. But I don't understand why smokers like to throw the cigarette butt on the side of the road while they are waiting at the light. For God's sake, the butts are not exactly biodegradable. They will be there 100 years from now.

We should kick their sorry asses to Singapore, and let them live there or a year.

Arrrgh….. I feel better now

Fine Print:
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook