SailNet Community - View Single Post - Human Slobs
Thread: Human Slobs
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011

johnnyandjebus is on a distinguished road
Hey all

A couple of thoughts, and no disrespect intended to anyone here, sincerely

Beaches should be considered sacred ground IMHO, no waste at all, cig butts and plastic included. Surely we can have one place that we don't destroy just because we can?
With that said;
Do a search on youtube on slaughterhouse beef and ask yourself are you really any better than the smokers(assuming you are not as vegetarian)

Drive by your local dump and ask yourself Would I buy land within 1 mile and drill a well? That's your garbage your looking at.

On a hot, humid summer day look at the smog hanging over your city, it came from your car.

The reality it is, again IMHO, we are screwing things up royally for us and the next multiple generations, smokers and non-smokers alike, plastic users and recyclers alike.

This coming from a beef eating, car driving and occasional smoker.

As to things being better in the fifty's, sure, assuming you were a white male, everyone else might dis-agree with you......

Not looking for a fight here, we have one planet with 5 oceans, and I plan on seeing them all one day, I would like to be able to do that without coke cans and cig butts slapping the hull is all.

John
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook