SailNet Community - View Single Post - Human Slobs
Thread: Human Slobs
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011

dropanchorfor3 is on a distinguished road
These are all great and wonderful points of interest, and we all know there is a huge problem on are hands. My point to this is simple, I new there were issues but until I got into sailing and the magic that can be made of it. I did not realize it was this big. Are beach is a beautiful beach in Sarasota and Lido Beach is enjoyed by many. many adults and especially children. And after seeing what I saw in one day I have decided that I can take 1 day out of my life and help pick up trash. I will be doing it for me and teaching my children about our planet.
We can discus this until we are blue in the face, but we the point is we should all do our share, and just maybe someone else will catch on to this as well. I can only imagine what could be like to be at sea enjoying the vast beauty of the surroundings and to have trash hit the side of the hull. I am not trying to point fingers but was just curious on what others had to say, and it all makes damb good sence. Until this all figured out and dealt with, humans will be slobs.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook