SailNet Community - View Single Post - BVI Charter Recap
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011
Senior Moment Member

SloopJonB will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by treilley View Post
Ed Hamilton's is a great resource. I have used them a couple of times for my charters.
Absolutely agree - we used them for a charter in March and everything worked perfectly. They found us a 3 year old 4 cabin 47 footer for $5K for a week. Shared 5 ways it was no more expensive than a decent hotel room. The wind instruments weren't working but everything else was fine. A similar boat from the Moorings would have been nearly $8K

Quote:
Originally Posted by treilley View Post
Anagada does have the most beautiful beaches and the handful of restaurants are definitely more family oriented.
Also has the reputation of being a ships graveyard. VERY careful planning and piloting are essential. On our charter the insurance didn't cover going there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I, myself, personally intend to continue being outspoken and opinionated, intolerant of all fanatics, fools and ignoramuses, deeply suspicious of all those who have "found the answer" and on my bad days, downright rude.

Last edited by SloopJonB; 07-17-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook