OK, i have 3 free days in the Annapolis area...
Ayup, 3 whole days: July 26, 28 & 29.
I generally only come here for the US Sailboat show in October, and never get anywhere else around here...
Where would you go?
What would you do?
Some things I'd really like to do are:
- shop at some awesome sailing stores, like APS and Bacons, but those are the only two I know about, are there any other good ones in the area?
- I'd love to take a look at some sailing dinghies and day-sailors, have no idea where though, besides APS...
- Are there any small sailboat rentals available here?
- I'd flip for a chance to check out a sailboat builders shop
- my daughter would flip to visit someplace that's haunted...
Thanks for any suggestions you may have,
I am a professional web developer with over 15 yrs of experience and am interested in Trades for sails, small sailboats, etc.