SailNet Community - View Single Post - OK, i have 3 free days in the Annapolis area...
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011

AnderCranster is on a distinguished road
I do tend to believe that "hole in the wall" restaurants are some of the best. You can always tell the ones that aren't very good because they have no customers...
They seem to concentrate on creating what they do best instead of getting distracted by other things (like cleaning sometimes )

But I'm not biased towards them. My first career was as a sous chef in Northern California... But I'll take good comfort food any day!

Question, I have read in Sail Magazine about a place that creates these incredible beef or steak sandwiches. I own the magazine, and haven't been able to find that article since I first read it. Not even on the magazines website.

Anyone know the name and location of this place?

Thanks again for the great suggestions.

I'd still like to know if there are any places to rent sailing dinghies or day-sailors in this area? Doesn't have to be in Annapolis. We're staying closer to DC, so going farther north or south doesn't matter.