SailNet Community - View Single Post - OK, i have 3 free days in the Annapolis area...
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011
A mod and her dragon

DRFerron is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Oh Come-on SV...Ruth and Chris is an Annapolis experience...as is Cantlers...
But would one "experience" good food at these places? That's what counts to us. We can overlook atmosphere if the food is exceptional (and that doesn't mean "fancy").

I consider myself a good cook (yeah, bragging) and we tend to eat at restaurants that either serve foods that I don't cook or restaurants that have a menu with food I'd like to try (and usually tweak on my own later - Would it kill some of these places to throw in some herbs and spices every now and then?).

I hate spending money on restaurant food that I could have cooked better myself so if we're there with friends, they better have some damned good conversation going.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catalina 30 TRFK

Contributing Editor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
magazine

Rock Hall Cruising Station

All things that are, are equally removed from being nothing. John Donne
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook