SailNet Community - View Single Post - Lost Soul
Thread: Lost Soul
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011

sailpower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by VetMike View Post
No, Japanese. It's a mixture or kanji and kana and characters. I could dig out my Japanese dictionary but it has been an very long time.
Google Translate detects it as Japanese but the translation doesn't go so well:

Brand products in a super town although one copy of one of Coach bags, What is experienced craftsmen bring to you before then carefully examined, arms? Expertise in the same meter r? Examined the mainspring of T? In the machinery C, authentic in detail and completely re? is F, your product delivered? approved that gem on the O? to Z. Chanel bag is always the best form? get you up at B, the best technique • You deliver the service attentive and g. supra site photo products d is the absolute? from photographs taken in one g, please and worry Prada bag? Chloe bag maker online services appropriate H-daily 10? r - 24? you accept your question to us and r. us if you have any questions? Please listen into account rather than h. Item? example B? Fu N, you? Birthday to Q, to celebrate job and provides a very cheap brand your copy on other occasions. Panerai also for gift wrapping? can gauge r, if there is any request, your customers feel like our site and wrap products I hope to convey. "
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook