SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mr. Music Please!
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
We have a Clarion system with 25 rms per channel X4. It has an I pod jack and is hooked up to two Bose speakers in the cabin, Flatscreen TV with DVD plays through it.
Also I put two marine bose speakers in the cockpit> I threaed up through the pedastal tubes the remote to the clarion and installed it on my navpood on the helm. From there you can:

Turn it on and off, switch the IPOD tracks, adjust fade ( inside the boat and outside in the cockpit as well as balance, base etc.. Wasnot hard to do.

We dont listen to music much on the bay when sailing unless its a long trip or we are in the slip or anchored. On our trips to NE or the LI Sound thats a different story.

Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook