SailNet Community - View Single Post - Why are the Ladies silent on Sailnet?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011
formerly posting as eryka

wingNwing is on a distinguished road
Silent? Hmm, I don't want to talk politics, had enough of that when I worked in DC; that keeps me out of the "off topic" forums. I don't want to get into fights and I don't want to talk about things I know nothing about (like racing). Now I seem to have cut myself out of about 80% of the threads ...

About the other 20%, I'm willing to contribute if I've got something to say. Otherwise, you can find me in the cockpit, watching the water go by. If I seem to be gloating about living on my boat instead of in a cubicle, yeah, you got that right!

Seriously, I've made a lot of friends through Sailnet - I love this place!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cinderella, CSY 33, Photo by Joe McCary

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. - Sidney J. Harris

Shameless self-promotion - my blog for the Annapolis Capital newspaper:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
still has some glitches to be worked out. Until then, I'm posting at:
and
! And a new project:
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook