SailNet Community - View Single Post - New Posts has a problem
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd22 View Post
I think it has always been that way TD, but like Minne, I agree that it would be convenient if you could see all the "New Posts" that you haven't opened previously. Probably a major PITA to program I'm guessing, but it would be nice. Because of this I don't use New Posts, I always open Todays and scroll thru everything, but what about yesterdays posts that I didn't see? That's the prob.
John, I thoroughly agree with you there. Go away for more than 24 hours and it all gets very confusing. I'm sure there are folk out there who think I have deliberately ignored them when in fact I have simply missed a reply to a thread.

but but but .... I thought Minne was complaining about something new since the software upgrade ....

anyway .... how's the lovely Laurie Anne going ? Do you ever see the one (yes I meant the boat) that I was so keen on ?

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." Robin Williams.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook