SailNet Community - View Single Post - New Posts has a problem
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdw View Post
....but but but .... I thought Minne was complaining about something new since the software upgrade ....
Sorry for the confusion. Yes, it has always been this way. The New Post feature does not work here. I've sent emails on it more than once and never received a reply.

When I open up a forum, having those threads with new posts shown in bold is like leaving a mark on a page to pick back up later. Further, subscribed threads are not correct for this same reason, as DF described above.

I also visit an aviation forum that uses this same software for its forums and this is not a problem there.

The only connection I made to the new version was that we were getting tons of new features before making the old ones work properly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook