SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pirates and wenches, Rock Hall
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011

swampcreek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFerron View Post
Did NOT do that, bought the t-shirt after all was quiet again.

I will be LEAVING Rock Hall for that weekend.

Swampcreek, if you have a dinghy and dress like a pirate, I understand there's some sort of dinghy race from the harbor to the beach. I'm hoping they don't close down the channel before we can escape.

Have fun if you make it this year!
Dinghy yes, pirate clothes no. We just bought a dinghy back in the spring but havn't even tried it out yet. We've been VERY busy this year taking care of family matters. Still considering the festival, I LOVE a good party but don't care too much for HUGE crowds anymore, or rude idoits that are usually found in huge crowds (My former hardcore biker self sighs). We're also invited to go camping along with a bunch of friends in Cherrystone Va. They want us to bring the Hobie 16 down. I'm up in the air, this will be our first weekend to play since Bike Week in Johnstown Pa. 5 or 6 weeks ago, we'd really like to take the Mac out and do our own thing but everyone wants us to go camping and we could take the Hobie along. The kid in me still likes the idea of the Pirate thing...Oh well, decisions, decisions.
1981 Hobie H16
19?? Sol Cat
19?? Penquin
Many, many power boats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life should be an adventure, not a guided tour!
Not all of us in the herd are sheep.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook