美国华人, 帆船 教授及输送
Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Rep Power: 11
Cap Tim, it should be an easy and fun trip. Like others said, watch the current and tides at Hell Gate.
1. Sail down to Sanding Hook drop anchor and rest for the night
2. Head out to Cape May and sail thru the nite, a lot of traffic at nite
3. Drop anchor next to Coast Guard station in Cape May.
4. Watch the current and tides and motor thru Cape may canal.
6. Next morning, you will be in Chesapeake city.
Chesapeake City is my backyard. If you need someone to go along with you, let me know. I may able to join depending your departure and the weather windows.
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.