SailNet Community - View Single Post - CREW WANTED Cruising East Coast, Fla, Bahamas, Caribbean
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011
美国华人, 帆船 教授及输送

rockDAWG is on a distinguished road
Welcome Doug, enjoy your stay.

I can't do the whole trip with you but I would take all off-shore (coast) with you. I will prepare and be full-equipped for off-shore sailing. I have a flexible schedule unless I am traveling. But time is very precious for me so I can't join you for sight seeing on ICW

I will pay all my own expense and provide free food for our voyage. My gourmet food is better than most if not all 5-star restaurant chef. However, it does not come with dessert or coffee.

Yes, I was a class crown. I entertained my teachers and classmates through out my years in HS and yet, I was the top of my class in grade. I have been entertaining my family and my colleagues until my time is up. . In other words, I am funny as hell.

Please do tell us: What are the boat inventories? This will help others to decide to join you or not. Save time for both sides.

Good Luck

Fine Print:
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook