SailNet Community - View Single Post - CREW WANTED Cruising East Coast, Fla, Bahamas, Caribbean
View Single Post
post #2 of Old 08-07-2011
rockDAWG
美国华人, 帆船 教授及输送

Welcome Doug, enjoy your stay.

I can't do the whole trip with you but I would take all off-shore (coast) with you. I will prepare and be full-equipped for off-shore sailing. I have a flexible schedule unless I am traveling. But time is very precious for me so I can't join you for sight seeing on ICW

I will pay all my own expense and provide free food for our voyage. My gourmet food is better than most if not all 5-star restaurant chef. However, it does not come with dessert or coffee.

Yes, I was a class crown. I entertained my teachers and classmates through out my years in HS and yet, I was the top of my class in grade. I have been entertaining my family and my colleagues until my time is up. . In other words, I am funny as hell.

Please do tell us: What are the boat inventories? This will help others to decide to join you or not. Save time for both sides.

Good Luck

Fine Print:
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome