SailNet Community - View Single Post - Advice, please on crimping wire connections...
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006
Dyslexic, Not Daft !

jorjo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailingdog
Apparently, Jorjo seems to think he knows more about boats and the proper wiring of them than the ABYC standards group. Yeah, right...

ABYC? Whats that? some yank thing ? Some irrelevent Standards group that has little or nothing to do with 99% of the world?

Heads up Dog. your just a sailorboy acting smart on a forum, thanks for your input but shut up till you know what your talking about,

The forum membership is international, the ABYC may be some big deal in your locality but its Nothing to me, I'm neither interested in it nor do I consider it of any signifigance.

You Americans May well crimp as a Norm. That still Does NOT make the practice Right. Nor does it put your in a position of Knowing anything of relevence beyond your Own countrys habits.

In short Dog Your a loud mouthed Yank a$$hole who'd sooner pick a fight than say something useful on an INTERNATIONAL forum.

GET YOUR HEAD ROUND THE FACT THAT YOUR YANK MENTALITY PREVENTS YOU REALISING THAT THERE IS A WHOLE WORLD OF COUNTRIES OUT THERE THAT ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR CHEAP AND CHEERFULL MASSPRODUCTION METHODS and who would rather have quality and would sooner do the job right.

American standards are LOWER. You go crimp to your hearts content Dog..
and who knows... perhaps a SAIL through crimping station if market predictions showed a profit in it

You Guys go right ahead and debate it amoung yoursleves down there in Yanks ville, Meanwhile the rest of the world will continue to Solder when solder is needed
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook