Learning the HARD way...
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Boston / Ft Myers Area
Thanked 102 Times in 99 Posts
Rep Power: 9
1. What is your name? (Optional)
2. How often do you sail in a week?
During the vacations _every day I can__________________________
For the rest of the year __1-2 days / week summer & fall__0days/week winter__________
3. Do you own a boat?
( Yes / No )
4. How many years/months of experience do you have in sailing?
5. What is the wind speed (in knots) that you prefer to sail with?
6. What type of boat do you prefer to sail in? Choose the appropriate. [More than one response per category is acceptable
o Four people
XX Six or more people
Number of sails
o Only mainsheet
xx Mainsheet and foresail
o More than two sails
Name of make and model:__O'day 35____________________
Weight:___13,000lbs________________ (please specify the measurement)
Length:___35'___________________ (please specify the measurement)
7. What angle do you prefer to keep your sail at in accordance with the direction of the wind? Choose any one.
8. Do you reef your sail? If yes, at approximately what wind speed?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
USCG Licensed OUPV Captain, ASA 101/103/104/105/106/118 Certified Instructor - Also certified in Recreational Marine Electrical Systems