SailNet Community - View Single Post - Maui/ Kaui Bound
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011
A mod and her dragon

DRFerron is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4arch View Post
I'm 99% sure I can make it to the raftup on the 10th. I'm just wondering how I missed knowing about it earlier - was there a thread?
No thread. It started in the chat room...[what was turning into a long explanation deleted]. Jaye suggested we meet up in the Magothy and then suggested that we have a mini-sailnet rendezvous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4arch View Post
Donna it would be great if you could put me in touch with your neighbor with the L30. It's always great to talk to others as there aren't many of us out there!
I will let them know and get back to you. If you want, PM me your email address and I'll give it to them. I only have a cell phone number but they are on their boat just about every weekend and I'll be down there this weekend. They're a nice couple. They anchor out frequently in the Magothy. I think they said their boat was sailed by the original owner of the company and that they bought it from his son who owns Salt Brokerage in Rock Hall. Or something like that. I do know it's hull #2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catalina 30 TRFK

Contributing Editor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
magazine

Rock Hall Cruising Station

All things that are, are equally removed from being nothing. John Donne
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook