SailNet Community - View Single Post - elizabethan 29
Thread: elizabethan 29
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011

Thestar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Thestar
Hi,

I spent six months last year totally rebuilding an Elizabethan 29 a Kim Holman design it is a huge job if you want any free advice or details of where to get parts etc or on how best to do what 1st etc let me know have a vast amount of pictures from it sitting on a 45 Gallon Drum through to it looking like a super yacht did stern gland, totally refurbished inside, new windows, scraped, sanded and repainted hull and decks, mast and boom and replaced all the wood work outside with new toe boards and a hardwood cockpit area. Then totally rewired the entire boat.

Sailed it from Aberystwyth in North Wales to Poole is the South West they are a dream to handle and sail lovely. Even at water line of 20ft by 7ft two of us and a dog lived aboard for six months it was lots of fun. A true blue water pocket cruieser.....

I am just about to depart Friday for a few weeks sailing but if you email me I will post or email at each port we stop at.

Hope this is of some help

Kindest Regards

Will