SailNet Community - View Single Post - Build Quality: Ericson, Pearson, Sabre, Tartan
View Single Post
post #25 of Old 08-28-2011 Thread Starter
Grand River Raider
Originally Posted by blt2ski View Post
J's might very well fit your need. IIRC the 35 or 35c would make good cruisers. Even the 37/37c. The c at the end just means IIRC that they have a bit nicer interior. along with it is easier to find a shoal draft version. The C versions will be a bit more money. Good old boat about a year or so ago did an article on a 32 ie July/August 2010. I could probably scan that review. The other boat is a Jeanneau Arcadia. an attalia is simalar, but about 2' longer, and a different designer. Then a sunshine 36/38 is a longer version, same designer as teh Arcadia. Sailing mag also has many reviews of some older boats too.

CS from that era also have a nice boat too. A dock/yc mate bought a 36 merlin last summer. Nice boat, look up Dejonda on here, along with mitempo? sp? has a CS 30, also Castro designs like the Arcadia, and sunshine boats.

My horizons are expanding even further. You have given me a number of new boats to consider. I'll have to do some more research. Thanks Marty.
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome