SailNet Community - View Single Post - Build Quality: Ericson, Pearson, Sabre, Tartan
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011

Grand River Raider is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by blt2ski View Post
J's might very well fit your need. IIRC the 35 or 35c would make good cruisers. Even the 37/37c. The c at the end just means IIRC that they have a bit nicer interior. along with it is easier to find a shoal draft version. The C versions will be a bit more money. Good old boat about a year or so ago did an article on a 32 ie July/August 2010. I could probably scan that review. The other boat is a Jeanneau Arcadia. an attalia is simalar, but about 2' longer, and a different designer. Then a sunshine 36/38 is a longer version, same designer as teh Arcadia. Sailing mag also has many reviews of some older boats too.

CS from that era also have a nice boat too. A dock/yc mate bought a 36 merlin last summer. Nice boat, look up Dejonda on here, along with mitempo? sp? has a CS 30, also Castro designs like the Arcadia, and sunshine boats.

Marty

My horizons are expanding even further. You have given me a number of new boats to consider. I'll have to do some more research. Thanks Marty.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook