SailNet Community - View Single Post - How long should I wait?
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 08-29-2011 Thread Starter
Senior Member
Cruiser2B's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 551
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 7
How long should I wait?

Was on the docks yesterday undoing all the extra lines and putting sails on. I was chatting with a charter boat captain who said it would be a good idea to wait a while before going sailing because of debris floating in the Cheaspeake. So i guess I was wondering if anyone had any recommendation on just how long I should wait? A week? I suppose I could wait that wife and i are planning a 10day chesapeake cruise in a month or so. What is everyone experience with this?

I'd like to go out this week if possible!
Thanks SN
Cruiser2B is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome